Amazon to bring AWS to China
Internet giant Amazon.com has announced that it will bring its Amazon Web Services (AWS) to China, starting with a preview in early 2014.
AWS's China Region Cloud will be backed by facilities in Beijing and western China's Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region to offer cloud computing services to its Chinese customers, according to a memorandum of understanding signed on December 18 by the company, the governments of Beijing and Ningxia and Beijing-based Cloud Valley, an incubator for cloud computing startups.
A large data center will be built in Ningxia. The business operation center will be based in Beijing.
Zhejiang-based e-commerce company Alibaba is expected to be AWS's main rival in China.
- 2013 Brand China Annual Figure Welcome Ceremony was held in BeiJing
- 2013 Brand China Annual Figures Television Awards Ceremony was held in Beijing
- The night of Top Grade Heaven •The Seventh Brand China Festival VIP Welcome Dinner held in Beijing
- the night of Top Grade of the Heaven--the Seventh Brand China Festival Television Aaward Ceremony
- Thousands of Famous Brands gleaned at Brand Festival with the “The Chinese Dream”
- 2009 Brand China Women’s Summit Forum
- “The Brand Olympics”to be Held on Aug.8
- The 4th Brand China Festival Curtain Fell in Beijing